Congrats to Connie (鄭耕宇, co-advised with Dr. Shih-Hui Liu) for her successful defense!! We are very proud of you!
New paper on fungi & mycotoxin of forage and weed grasses (PDF), hope one day we can continue on this topic in Asia/Taiwan!
A scoping review on bryophytes microbiome (PDF)
- Several papers published in the past few months!! Check them out!
Chen et al. 2022 about moss-fungal interaction (PDF)
Chen et al. 2022 about fungi living in non-photosynthetic fern gametophytes (this was started by our summer intern undergraduate student Qiao‐Yi Hsieh!) (PDF)
Chen et al. 2021 on amplicon-seq methodology (PDF)
De vivo et al. 2021 on Colletotrichum fructicola (plant pathogen!) associated with the super cool/weird/crazy horsehair worm (PDF)
- Welcome Che-Chih (postdoc) and Chia-An (MS student) to join us!
- Congrats to Joy for receiving the College Student Research Scholarship from MOST!
2020 December :
- We received a bilateral fund in collaboration with the University of Liège, Belgium, to study lichen/bryophytes microbiome!! Looking forward to working with new & old friends!!
- Congrats to Che-Chih Chen for receiving postdoc funding from MOST! Can't wait for you to join us in July!
2020 November :
- Welcome Chiung-Chih Chang, new Research Assistant to join us!!
- Check out our new website: "Map of Bryophytes in Academia Sinica"!!!
- Welcome Rong-Chien Lin, new postdoc associate, to join us!!
- An interview about some of our favorite fungi (by English News)!
- Project funded! We are awarded a 3-year project to study Sphagnum microbiome by MOST!
- Welcome TingTing & Joy, our new BRCAS summer interns!!
- New paper published in Frontier in Forests & Global Change on Pine-ECM fungi co-invasion.
- First expedition to look for Ophioderma in Fushan, success!! Many thanks to Chien-Jung & Li-Yaung for organizing. Also thanks to our amazing RA & student interns!